Again i've been having a browse online for clothes I can't afford and this time they are all from Oasis. I have recently started to really like Oasis for clothing as I have seen my taste in clothes start to change. I think that their style is very feminine and not usually something I would go for but below are some of my recent favourite pieces.
1. Not only do I love the colour and pattern of this dress but the collar cut out detail is so adorable!! I think this dress would be good as an all year round piece as its a simple style and could be layered easily.
2. The print on this dress is lovely but I think i'd be too scared to wear a white dress as i'm not the un -clumsiest of people. I think this dress would be nice to a summer wedding or christening, something formal.
3. I LOVE patterned jeans and trousers and these are no exception. I own a lot of plain tops and am venturing into clashing prints so any excuse for a new pair in my collection is a good one to me!!
4. I had a dress this style before but the pattern was hugely dated so I sold it but this one is very pretty. I see it being a great holiday piece.
5. This shirt is a colour I would not normally choose but again I would love to be able to wear something like this. As i'm back into the swing of job hunting I think this would be great for an interview as it is formal yet interesting. I really like the collars and shirts trends that a lot of people wear recently and think this would be great which possibly a black or grey jumper and some navy skinny jeans.
6. I ADORE this dress!! The neckline, the pleated skirt, the dip dye hem line, the belt, all of it. And its classic black. This could be worn for so many occasions I think it would make a great addition to anyone's wardrobe.
7. These shorts are to die for. I love the fabric of them and the studded details. These would be my go to shorts when I wanted to be smart or dressed up. I love them!!!
8. As the weather is all over the place recently I thought a jumper would be a good bet. I like long line jumpers as I have a pretty long torso and the dots on this are a very cute touch. Again this could be worn in the transition between trends and a good go to piece for a cool summers evening.
So that's all for now, what do you think?? x